četvrtak, 11. siječnja 2018.

ZAFUL - Valentine's Day

I'm writing another post today. Now I'm talking about Zaful's Valentine's day. They have special offers for Valentine's day which you can see by clicking on it ---> valentine day special.
I'll show you now things I ordered so this is kind of a wishlist... Hope you'll like the things I ordered. 

This kind of a shirt I was looking for a long time and now I finally found it. I really like this colour, it's great!
It's in one size so that's great because it is for everyone. You can find it in seven colours. 







Second thing I was looking for a long time is this kind of a scarf. I really like it and it looks so warm. Can't wait to have it!
I also ordered three kinds of oval earrings, but I'll show you that in one of other posts.





And last thing is this beanie which is available in wine red and white colour. I have one similar beanie and I have to say it is very warm. 
  

Broj komentara: 8:

  1. Very interesting wishlist dear ❤️❤️❤️

    I follow you: Visit and follow ----> Marija's blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. OMG That blue sweater is so cool. Royal blue is my fav color. Amazing selection! <3

    Minnah's Life

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Thank you so much Cvjetkovic!! I'm so happy that you liked my post! :) Sure, I'm now following you, I'll wait for your follow back ;) Kss

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Great post! I like your blog!

    https://elenabienvenido.blogspot.com.es/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Love Zaful Love these picks. xoxo Cris
    http://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/gamiss-valentines-day-promotion.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Imaš jako lijep blog. Zaful je odličan <3
    https://forever-blogm.blogspot.ba/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Hi,
    Thanks for your visit on my blog!
    I'm allready following you for a while, waiting for you on mine ;)

    Cool choices, love Zaful!

    Have a nice evening
    https://demantanosofa.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Nice items from Zaful :) Wonderful post dear <3 Have a great week ahead
    Beauty and Fashion Freaks

    OdgovoriIzbriši